Standard Video Package (P1)
- Titles, Slow Motion Special
- Digital Effects & Music Photos of Bride & Groom - Childhood to Adult hood (must be given before wedding day)
- A Walk with Bride & Groom - (must be done before wedding day)
The Wedding Day
- Visit to Bride's house before she leaves for the church
- Groom & Guests Arriving at Church
- The Wedding Mass
- The Photo session
- The Reception (Speeches)
- First part of Dancing
- Slow Motion Snippets Recapping the wedding day
- Titles, Special Digital Effects & Start of Music
|P1||Up to 1st part of dancing (Standard Package)|
|P2||Brides House, Ceremony , Congrats & Photos outside Church|
|P3||P2 plus, up to Arrival of Bride & Grrom into Room|
|P4||P3 plus, up to End of Speeches before Meal|
|P5||P4 plus up to End of Speeches After Meal|
|P6||P1 Plus Extra Dancing or 1 High Definition DVD of wedding|
|P7||P1 Plus extra Dancing and 1 High Definition DVD of wedding|
LENS VIDEOS Terms & Conditions
· DVDS: Five DVD Copies of wedding video are included in the overall price. Extra DVDs are available on request from Bride & groom.
· Sample videos may be viewed and it is advisable to view a sample before booking.
· Refunds: A non refundable deposit of €200 for video only packages and €100 per service for Video, car & Flower packages is required to confirm bookings, ie 100 video, 100 for flowers, 100 for car.
· Meal: If videoing until Speeches after meal or dancing a meal is to be provided by the Bride and Groom.
· Music: A list of appropriate wedding songs is shown here. Please select 12 songs. Bride & Groom may also provide their own songs on CD if they wish.
· Extra: Photos, music etc which are to go on video must be given prior to Wedding Day in order for them to appear on the wedding video. If doing so after wedding day, an extra charge will apply.
· Walk: The walk with Bride and Groom on beach or forestry must be done prior to the Wedding Day. To do walk after wedding day will incur an extra charge.
· Agreement: It is agreed that the terms set out represents the agreement made between the parties and that no variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless agreed by both parties in writing.
· Special Requests/Coverage: The client understands and accepts that the video coverage will be as the videographers professional expertise determines and that no one piece of footage will be deemed more important than another. Special requests are not binding instruction, although every effort is made to comply with the client’s wishes.
· The Videographer: On occasions and without notice it may be necessary for the videographer originally specified to be substituted by another videogra[pher, (e.g. due to ill health).
· Force Majeure or Act of God:The due performance of this contract is subject to alteration or cancellation by either party owing to any cause beyond their control.
· Cancellation:The client may cancel this contract at any time by giving written notice to lens videos but in doing so shall forfeit any monies paid.
· Limitation of Liability:In the unlikely event of a total video failure or cancellation of this contract by either party or in any other circumstance the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of the contract. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential loss.
· Complaints:Any complaints should be raised by the client with lens videos in writing, within 28 days of first becoming aware of the matter to be complained of and in any event within 28 days of receipt of the images.
· Other terms may apply if agreed in writing with Bride & Groom.
· NOTE: All weddings are recorded and edited on professional digital Format. HD Available on request.